- Art | David Lu, Alyssa Winans
- UX Design | Anthony Irwin
- Producer | Brenna Fallon
- Engineering | David Lu
- Marketing | Sierra Menzies, Perla Campos
- Doodle Team Leads | Jessica Yu, Nate Swinehart, Tom Tabanao, Brian Kaas
- Music/Sound | Christel Veraart
Google Doodles are special, temporary alterations of Google’s homepage logo’s intended to commemorate holidays, events, achievements, and notable historical figures of particular countries.
As Described by Google
Today’s interactive Doodle celebrates one of the world’s most popular dishes—pizza! On this day in 2017, the culinary art of Neapolitan “Pizzaiuolo” was inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. This pizza puzzle game features a few of the most beloved pizza toppings from all over the world and challenges you to slice based on the type of pizza ordered. But keep a close eye on the requested toppings and number of slices—the more accurate the order, the more stars you earn!