Christel Veraart writes and performs original music ranging from solo instrumental, small ensemble to full orchestra. Her work has been used in film, dance and stage productions in a broad variety of contexts. Below you’ll find her most recent work, including works in progress.
- Lotus Dreams – Exploring Eastern and Western musical influences.
- Polar Suite – Inspired by the beauty of Alaska
- Arctic Aquarelles – Piano Meditations
- Bali Starling – Collaboration with Friends of the National Parks
- Denali National Park – Collaboration with photographer Sean Ruddy
- Return of the Salmon – Collaboration with photographer Tim Plowden
- Inner Landscapes Live – Multimedia Performance in Anchorage
- The Child Behind the Eyes – Theater Production with Nava Sarracino & Vivian Melde
- Bahia de los Angeles, Mexico – Live Performance at Mission San Borja
- Frágil (des)conforto – Brazil Dance production
- Momentum Dance Collective – “Ice” at the Anchorage Museum